Remote Rules and Rituals
Paul Wiersbiski will investigate how the rituals of theater can be used to portray the ritualism of spiritual machines. How do we use them to make predictions about an uncertain future?
His aim is to develop a format in between digitality and theater. The audience is invited to participate actively in a collective ritual without leaving their home.
In order to take part, you will need a smart phone or tablet running with a frontal camera and the zoom.us app installed. During the event you will given simple instructions to move through your appartment, that you have to follow. Please be aware that the event will be recorded and published and by partaking, you agree to the distribution of your image.
Dauer: 30 Minuten Performance + anschließend Nachgespräch
This event takes place online via Zoom. You will receive the link for this with the order confirmation after registration.
(Diese Veranstaltung findet online via Zoom statt. Den Link dazu erhalten Sie mit der Auftragsbestätigung nach der Anmeldung.)
Please read the following instructions before the event. Download HERE.
- Please make sure to be on time.
- Please make sure your phone or tablet is charged and zoom is properly working.
- Please make sure you know how to log into a zoom meeting with your phone. Once you have joined the meeting please switch on the camera. Your microphone will remain silent during the meeting.
- Please make sure your frontal camera (the one which is showing what is in front of you and not your face) is turned on and you can hear sound.
- Please make sure you can freely move through your apartment.
- Log into the zoom meeting. You will get the Zoom-Link with your registration confirmation.
- The performance will take ca. 25min. Afterwards the meeting will be terminated. Then there will be a 5min break.
- At 19.30h you can re-enter with the same login information to join the discussion
Künstler: Paul Wiersbinski // Mit freundlicher Unterstützung des Fonds Darstellende Künste aus Mitteln der Beauftragten der Bundesregierung für Kultur und Medien im Rahmen von NEUSTART KULTUR // In Kooperation mit PATHOS München